We are always on the lookout for talented professionals who share the conscientious mission to innovate and advocate for the access to a sustainable, easy and immediate supply of fresh food and to contribute to saving our Planet. If you are looking to make a difference, get in touch!
Join us at KBIS 2023, stand N1476 ICFF Pavilion, Jan 31st - Feb 2nd, in Las Vegas!
We’re looking for a senior Full-stack Developer to join our team. The role is a unique opportunity to join a promising agtech company active in Europe, the US and the GCC. Come and help us take Natufia to the next level as we want to make the world a greener place!
Work with our development team to improve our growing software ecosystem and figure out how best to improve our product for our customers through new features and capabilities that will be used globally.
As a full-stack IoT developer you will work on Natufia’s indoor-farming machine and its integration with our web-based management platform.
- You have a passion for technology
- You believe in a healthier and more sustainable future
You have 5+ years experience as a developer including experience with:
- Golang, C/C++, Java or similar
- Relational databases like MySQL, SQLite or similar
- Git or a similar source code management system
- Linux development
At least one of the following:
- Arduino, Raspberry PI or a similar platform and terms like I2C, GPIO, ADC
- Web technologies like JS, React, Ember.js, HTML, CSS, JSON, HTTP(S) and principles of web app development
- You have an excellent understanding of good UX practices
- You are comfortable working with remote teams, agile teams
- You are self-motivated and a positive team player
- You have good communication skills. The working language is English
- You are proactive and a problem-solver
- You love a good challenge, and the prospect of a high-pressure, fast-moving project motivates you to excel
- Saudi National is a plus
Natufia Labs develops an indoor-farming technology based on a hydroponic system. We produce a kitchen garden appliance that allows homes, restaurants, and offices to grow healthy vegetables and herbs. We are a young and ambitious startup with an international team. Our customers are in France, Germany, the USA and Canada.
We’re looking for a Business Development Specialist to join our team. The role is a unique opportunity to join a promising agtech company active in Europe, the US and the Middle East. Our flagship product is the Natufia Smart Garden, a high-end indoor garden to grow all the plants and herbs you need directly from the kitchen. Come and help us take Natufia to the next level as we want to make the world a greener place!
You will identify new partnerships and new ways to reach our customers for Natufia products on the US market. This being a sales role, you will be subject to sales and KPI targets.
Your Key Accountabilities:
- Identify and develop preferred channels and partners to assure a solid profitable growth of revenue. Identify and adapt plans into a changing environment and competition
- Participate in the design and execution of the go to market strategy with regular and periodic tracking and reporting
- Generate leads and cold calling prospective customers
- Nurturing and developing relationships with key customer accounts. Negotiate contract terms with clients and communicate with stakeholders
- Work with the local trade community – Designers, Architects, Home Builders, dealers and Trade professionals
- Participate in Trade community events such as NKBA, ASID, NHAB, NARI
- Liaise with internal groups to optimize marketing dollars and activities for maximum brand exposure and growth
- Manage administrative tasks with support from Inside Sales team
- Generate reporting/metrics in CRM system
- Provide an outstanding consumer experience
- Contribute positively to the team and success of the company
- Preferred Bachelors degree or higher
Skills and Experience
- 5+ years of demonstrated successful business development experience
- Experience launching a new product
- 3+ years in sales of a luxury product or category
- Experience in planning and implementing sales strategies
- Experience in customer relationship management
- Outstanding communications skills
- Dedication to providing great customer service
Self-motivated and disciplined approach is essential
What we offer:
Our people are at the heart of what we do. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
We are offering a basic salary and sales commission, health insurance, company bonuses and stock options.
Natufia develops indoor-farming technologies based on a hydroponic system. We produce a smart garden appliance that allows homes, restaurants and offices to grow healthy vegetables and herbs. We are a young and ambitious startup with an international team. Our customers are in France, Germany, the USA and Canada.
Natufia provides equal employment opportunities to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Further, the Company takes affirmative action to ensure that applicants are employed and employees are treated during employment without regard to any of these characteristics.
We’re looking for a Retail Sales Representative to join our team. The role is a unique opportunity to join a promising Agtech startup active in the US, Europe, and the Middle East. Come and help us take Natufia to the next level as we make the world greener!
The job is based at the Dadeland mall, Miami, USA.
Your Key Accountabilities:
- Greets and interacts with customers.
- Consults with customers to understand their needs and preferences related to Natufia merchandise.
- Demonstrates and explains Natufia’s mission, and products, selecting and suggesting options suitable for the customer’s needs.
- Answers customers’ questions about the merchandise.
- Assists customers with purchase decisions.
- Collects payment using the store point of sale system.
- Processes returns and exchanges.
- Provide customer feedback to the management.
- Keep the work
- Performs other duties as assigned including taking care of the Natufia units and the kiosk.
- Excellent verbal communication skills, English and Spanish fluent (mandatory),
- Excellent active listening skills.
- Excellent sales and customer service skills.
- Extensive knowledge of the merchandise sold.
- Ability to anticipate customers’ needs.
- Ability to recommend merchandise to customers.
- Ability to operate or quickly learn the store’s point-of-sale system.
- Ability to report to the management.
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Previous retail experience preferred.
- On-the-job training provided.
- Prolonged periods of standing and walking throughout the retail space.
Natufia develops indoor-farming technology based on a hydroponic system. We produce and distribute indoor garden appliances that allow homes, restaurants, and offices to grow healthy vegetables and herbs. We are a young and ambitious startup with an international team.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 per hour + attractive sales commission: $50.00 per unit (expectations: 25-50 units sold per month)