We are always on the lookout for talented professionals who share the conscientious mission to innovate and advocate for the access to a sustainable, easy and immediate supply of fresh food and to contribute to saving our Planet. If you are looking to make a difference, get in touch!
We are looking for an experienced and creative Social Media and Content Manager to oversee a company’s interactions with the public through implementing content strategies on social media platforms. We expect you to be a brand ambassador who can inspire and educate our audiences by seamless communication and resonating content.
You should be prepared to work in the team as well as autonomously and be social media savvy, possess strong leadership skills and passionate drive to make things happen. We want someone who will be a game changer and will bring our social media channels to a new level. You will have a solid understanding of how each social media channel works and how to optimise content so that it is engaging on those channels.
You will be closely working with the CMO.
Your Key Accountabilities:
- Perform research on current benchmark trends and target audience preferences
- Set targets to increase brand awareness and increase customer engagement
- Develop creative and engaging social media strategies that are aligned with business goals
- Oversee, plan, create and deliver multimedia content across multiple platforms
- Handle our social media presence on Instagram and other platforms ensuring high levels of web traffic and customer engagement
- Monitor online customer reviews and analyze competitor’s activity
- Research and evaluate the latest trends and techniques in order to find new and better ways of measuring social media activity
- Monitor, track, analyse and report on performance on social media platforms and recommend improvements to increase performance
- Form key relationships with influencers across the social media platforms
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar role, developing creative and engaging social media strategies, creating engaging multimedia content and managing social media campaigns
- Knowledge of popular social media platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram and LinkedIn
- Paid ads and PPC
- Experience with scheduling and analytics tools
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Natural leadership qualities, excellent communication and project management skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and adapt to rapid change
- Highly collaborative with excellent communication and organisational skills
- Fluent English language skills: written and spoken. A keen interest in sustainability and AgTech
- Good command of Adobe package applications is a bonus
- Prior working experience with global audiences is a plus
- Self-motivated and disciplined approach is essential
If you are looking to work in a fast growing company with links to the greatest minds of the industry, amazing network opportunities and to be a part of an inspiring sustainability project look no further.
- Flexibility with working hours, remote work
- Collaborating with professionals all over the world
- Project management opportunities
- Opportunity to participate in industry events
- Opportunity to develop leadership skills and shape the future of the company
We’re looking for a senior Full-stack Developer to join our team. The role is a unique opportunity to join a promising agtech company active in Europe, the US and the GCC. Come and help us take Natufia to the next level as we want to make the world a greener place!
Work with our development team to improve our growing software ecosystem and figure out how best to improve our product for our customers through new features and capabilities that will be used globally.
As a full-stack IoT developer you will work on Natufia’s indoor-farming machine and its integration with our web-based management platform.
- You have a passion for technology
- You believe in a healthier and more sustainable future
You have 5+ years experience as a developer including experience with:
- Golang, C/C++, Java or similar
- Relational databases like MySQL, SQLite or similar
- Git or a similar source code management system
- Linux development
At least one of the following:
- Arduino, Raspberry PI or a similar platform and terms like I2C, GPIO, ADC
- Web technologies like JS, React, Ember.js, HTML, CSS, JSON, HTTP(S) and principles of web app development
- You have an excellent understanding of good UX practices
- You are comfortable working with remote teams, agile teams
- You are self-motivated and a positive team player
- You have good communication skills. The working language is English
- You are proactive and a problem-solver
- You love a good challenge, and the prospect of a high-pressure, fast-moving project motivates you to excel
- Saudi National is a plus
Natufia Labs develops an indoor-farming technology based on a hydroponic system. We produce a kitchen garden appliance that allows homes, restaurants and offices to grow healthy vegetables and herbs. We are a young and ambitious startup with an international team. Our customers are in France, Germany, the USA and Canada.
We’re looking for a Business Development Specialist to join our team. The role is a unique opportunity to join a promising agtech company active in Europe, the US and the Middle East. Our flagship product is the Natufia Smart Kitchen Garden, a high-end indoor garden to grow all the plants and herbs you need directly from the kitchen. Come and help us take Natufia to the next level as we want to make the world a greener place!
You will identify new partnerships and new ways to reach our customers for Natufia products on the US market. This being a sales role, you will be subject to sales and KPI targets.
Your Key Accountabilities:
- Identify and develop preferred channels and partners to assure a solid profitable growth of revenue. Identify and adapt plans into a changing environment and competition
- Participate in the design and execution of the go to market strategy with regular and periodic tracking and reporting
- Generate leads and cold calling prospective customers
- Nurturing and developing relationships with key customer accounts. Negotiate contract terms with clients and communicate with stakeholders
- Work with the local trade community – Designers, Architects, Home Builders, dealers and Trade professionals
- Participate in Trade community events such as NKBA, ASID, NHAB, NARI
- Liaise with internal groups to optimize marketing dollars and activities for maximum brand exposure and growth
- Manage administrative tasks with support from Inside Sales team
- Generate reporting/metrics in CRM system
- Provide an outstanding consumer experience
- Contribute positively to the team and success of the company
- Preferred Bachelors degree or higher
Skills and Experience
- 5+ years of demonstrated successful business development experience
- Experience launching a new product
- 3+ years in sales of a luxury product or category
- Experience in planning and implementing sales strategies
- Experience in customer relationship management
- Outstanding communications skills
- Dedication to providing great customer service
Self-motivated and disciplined approach is essential
What we offer:
Our people are at the heart of what we do. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
We are offering a basic salary and sales commission, health insurance, company bonuses and stock options.
Natufia develops indoor-farming technologies based on a hydroponic system. We produce a kitchen garden appliance that allows homes, restaurants and offices to grow healthy vegetables and herbs. We are a young and ambitious startup with an international team. Our customers are in France, Germany, the USA and Canada.
Natufia provides equal employment opportunities to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Further, the Company takes affirmative action to ensure that applicants are employed and employees are treated during employment without regard to any of these characteristics.