Can you imagine growing your own salad in your kitchen? That’s the idea behind Natufia. Co-founded in 2014 by Gregory Lu, Natufia goes beyond farm-to-fork, providing herbs and plants from kitchen-to-table. The company, which is supported by the King Abdullah University of Science and Technology, isn’t just looking to transform where greens are grown, but also how; Natufia’s focus is very much on sustainability. We speak to Gregory Lu about his idea and what it means for the farming industry.
October 17th - 21st 2021 - Visit us at GITEX at Zabeel Hall, Stand Z1-A20
- Natufia wins KPMG’s inaugural Saudi Tech Innovator competition
- Get in the Ring Voting for the best EU solutions in the food industry!
- Jules Wilson, San Diego interior designer on Natufia
- Everything you wanted to know about Natufia Kitchen Garden…
- Top Secrets to growing happy basil
- World-leading auto kitchen garden startup Natufia Labs relocates to Saudi Arabia’s sci-tech university KAUST
- The Future of the Kitchen with Wellness Architect Veronica Schreibeis Smith
- Seeds, in a nutshell
- Magical Dill – Protection against Curses and Nightmares